Pitch

Pitch-


My posters will include one footwear feature and one outfit feature to give variety to my brand. My backgrounds on my posters will present naturist features to show the audience how my brand is 'one with nature', as are the people who work with Fairtrade. My models' faces will not be shown on the poster to show people who are self-conscious to embrace their individuality and to bring down how teen girls are worried about the way they look.    














































































The ballet shoes are to represent how 'stylistic' I want the final picture to turn out. The model will be wearing large wedged heels to show how positioning doesn't differ with what you are wearing. The dancer is to represent how you can be yourself. In the final picture the outfit is a sequence dress and the model will being in a stylist pose to express individuality to the audience.


The noun 'Harmony' means: the quality of forming a pleasing and consistent whole. This shows the audience the 'balance' of Fairtrade and how the people involved in Fairtrade should be in unison with each other.
My font is 'Blanch Caps Light' which is simple and soft to again convey the calm atmosphere I am creating with the brand.









Comments

Popular Posts